This page highlights noteworthy changes in each release.
Refer to the CHANGELOG for detailed Git changes.
- Validates 1.3 signatures but will not generate them.
- Supports other 1.3 features such as actions v2 and ingredients v2.
- Supports adding
claim_generator_infoto a manifest.
- Icons for
claim_generator_infocan be added as resource references.
- The SDK will create v2 actions or ingredients if required, but defaults to v1.
NOTE: This release introduced a 1.3 required change in signature format that is not compatible with previous verify code. We want to give some time for developers to integrate 1.3 validation before using 1.3 signatures. Please avoid using 0.5.4 and update to 0.6.0 which can validate the new format but does not create it.
- Fixes a bug where ingredient thumbnails were not generated.
- You can now pass an
ingredient.jsonfile or folder using the command line
--parentoption. If a folder is passed as an ingredient, the tool will look for an ingredient.json fle in that folder.
--parentis no longer relative to the
- Removes manifest preview feature
- Tests for similar extensions
- Updates the sample certs which had expired
- Updates to the README for 0.5.0 changes
- Adds support for many new file formats, see supported file formats.
- Manifests and Ingredients can read and write thumbnail and c2pa resource files.
-i/--ingredientoption to generate an ingredient report or folder.
- Changes to Manifest Definition:
ingredientsnow requires JSON Ingredient definitions.
ingredient_pathsaccepts file paths, including JSON Ingredient definitions.
base_pathno longer supported. File paths are relative to the containing JSON file.